slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gratitude

Today, I was reminded of how much I have to be grateful for.

Last night as I bit into an orange slice I quickly realized that something was very wrong with my tooth. Not an emergency to have the dentist paged for, but bad enough to call right when they opened in the morning. They took me right away and got me all fixed up. I know a lot of people would whine about this sudden pain and unexpected expense, but it made me feel very grateful.


 Awesome Things to be Grateful For:
1. I was fixed up right away, and didn't have to wait around to see the doctor.
2.  I can just get up and leave work after sending out a quick email saying, "Tooth hurts, going to dentist, be back soon."
3. I have the insurance to make the visit relatively inexpensive and the savings account to make throwing down a little cash no big deal.
4. I have my iPhone to keep me amused while waiting to get numb, and friends on Facebook and Scrabble to amuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment