slideshow


Created with flickr slideshow.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Revamping This Blog

About a year ago, when I started and soon abandoned this blog was the beginning of a big change for me. It was right after I got back into yoga after an on and off relationship. I've very happy to say that it is still VERY MUCH ON and it's wonderful.

It was also a year ago that I joined a new guild in World of Warcraft (WoW). I was on the verge of quitting the game completely. I had lost hope in the possibility of the existence of a successful casual guild where people are nice to each other and yelling and verbal abuse are not tolerated. Brad went on an internet search for such a guild, and found one.

Yoga and WoW have been my two main leisure activities. They're so different, and I love them both. They've come in conflict with each other many times, and I've managed to balance them both very well up to this point.

I'm incapable of pursuing an activity without going all the way. I've become a leader in every activity that I've ever taken seriously. I don't try to, it just happens. Things need to get done, someone needs to do them, I can't resist volunteering to help. This eventually leads to formal leadership positions. Activities include: The Philosophy Club at Texas A&M, Toastmasters at ETS, Exiled Kings (my previous guild in WoW), Clandestine Circle (my current guild in WoW), and of course yoga, as I'm currently in yoga teacher training.

No comments:

Post a Comment